Who is it for?
Who isn't it for?
Developers who already have significant experience with HTML5 canvas will probably not get much from this book (it's called Foundation HTML5 Canvas for a reason). However, the chapters on animation and making games may still prove useful to you. I would suggest checking out the preview of the book and deciding for yourself.
What will you learn?
- The exciting new features that HTML5 brings and how to use them
- What the canvas drawing element is all about and why you'd want to use it
- How to utilise both basic and advanced features of canvas
- How to create realistic animations using canvas and a splash of physics
Table of contents
- Introducing HTML5
- Learning the Basics of Canvas
- Pushing Canvas Further
- Manipulating Images and Video
- Making Things Move
- Implementing Advanced Animation
- Creating the Space Bowling Game
- Creating the Asteroid Avoidance Game
- Taking Things Further and the Future of Canvas
- Out now in the US & UK
- Ebook available worldwide
Preview the book
Don't just take my word for it. Preview the book before you buy and you can be sure that it'll be money well spent.
Leave a review
Already bought the book? Please take a couple of minutes out of your day to leave a review on Amazon. It will help out others, and I'd really appreciate it!
Download source code
Examples are used throughout the book. Download the source code to keep up, or even to just have a good nose around.